Search the forum,

Discuss fasting blood test in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

Got to go for one in a minute.

cant even have a cup of rosie

been up since 6.30 and dont know what to do with myself

what do people do in the mornings why cant they open before 9am:60:

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Got to go for one in a minute.

cant even have a cup of rosie

been up since 6.30 and dont know what to do with myself

what do people do in the mornings why cant they open before 9am:60:

My girl is a Phlebotomist ( blood taker ) the practice she works at opens at 8.30 but she often starts earlier if people are waiting, also, those that are fasting get priority over the regular walk ins :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 9966

I once opted for a fasting blood test in the afternoon :yikes: I worked half a day, had the heating engineer come round to service the central heating and fire in the afternoon, and he mucked around so much he made me late for my appointment. I almost missed the nurse cos she had packed up assuming I wasn't coming! I'd almost fasted for no reason!!! :mad2:

M

mikethetile

My girl is a Phlebotomist ( blood taker ) the practice she works at opens at 8.30 but she often starts earlier if people are waiting, also, those that are fasting get priority over the regular walk ins :thumbsup:
I wish they would do that here alan

It was gone 10 before I got on the job

she took 4 of the little bottle things, the last one only filled up half way

I told her it was because my arm was empty:lol:

R

richard Kent

It's a real bugger not being able to have a bucket of tea first thing, my first ever fasting blood test was at 11.15.
normally all the other blood tests after this one if its diabetes won't need to be fasting

A

albyshellshear

They normaly start with the glucose tests because they have to wait a hour then get tested again all fasting, where I go you have to take a ticket then they call out your number fair system.:thumbsup:

Reply to fasting blood test in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen