Search the forum,

Discuss External steps using porcelain tiles in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
We have some existing brick and concrete slab steps we are looking to cover with 20mm porcelain tiles. We already have the tiles annd were planning to cover both the uprights and the steps.

Should we use a metal edge to protect the corners of the steps? I was not sure if porcelain is likely to chip and needs something like this?

MATT SILVER Tile In Step Edge 2.8m - https://www.*******************/product/matt-silver-tile-in-step-edge-2-8m?gclid=Cj0KCQiAv6yCBhCLARIsABqJTjaKqTiFnVFV1HUpDYD_He-2yerhsEXLpFDiv7NeanpCRgVlskwUwSQaAvCnEALw_wcB

Reply to External steps using porcelain tiles in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen