Discuss External Stair tiling Options in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

L

lee100

Hi,
I'm having to replace my external stair tiles in a maisonette, they were of the 150 x 150 quarry style with bullnose treaded edges. However I cannot find anything similar out there or if there is they are very expensive.
Does anybody know any tiling shops that do stock reasonable priced items, I would want a bullnose type edging to protect the tile from damage? they could be 300mm x 300mm.

Is it possible to use normal riven effect tiles (for grip) and stair nosing edging, again I can't find any cheap metal edging trim that could work in this situation, any ideas?

Thanks in advance

O

One Day

Stairs aren't a job that can be done cheaply in my opinion.
Do it right, do it once, do it right.

Reply to External Stair tiling Options in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks