Search the forum,

Discuss External leveler. . . . in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

That's a good call to make a frost proof ,waterproof leveller ,
But one more for the list
Norcross pro 50 I've been told is suitable for outside but I would want to interrogate their tech about that a bit more before using .

H

hmtiling

This is suitable for swimming pools, which apart from bal acrybase I can't name another. Also, can be a wearable surface. Price seems good too. Hats off tilemaster :)

S

Spare Tool

This is suitable for swimming pools, which apart from bal acrybase I can't name another. Also, can be a wearable surface. Price seems good too. Hats off tilemaster :)
Know k301 can be a finished surface, is that not swimming pool proof H?

O

On one

That's a good call to make a frost proof ,waterproof leveller ,
But one more for the list
Norcross pro 50 I've been told is suitable for outside but I would want to interrogate their tech about that a bit more before using .
I ended up having to buy a bag of Norcross Pro 50 leveller yesterday........they should be done under the Trade Descriptions Act

D

Dumbo

I've not used it for a little while , and i normally level quite thick , always use a spike roller and never had any issues .

O

On one

I was caught on the hop and didn't have my spiked roller in the van. It maybe didn't help that I mixed it as per instructions (4.3 litres of water per bag).......that seemed a bit shy!

Reply to External leveler. . . . in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen