Search the forum,

Discuss Exterior wall tanking question... in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Bond

TF
Arms
Reaction score
The hey-di tanking system can be used on the positive or negative side as a waterproof barrier, negative side as in a cellar or positive to contain water as in swimming pools water towers etc. The system is predominately is easy to apply by brush, the more SDR you use the more flexiable the coating becomes. Not sure about suitability with your application hence my suggestion to contact there technical people.

Reaction score
We would be the only stockists currently but we can arrange next working day delivery but to dishearten you slightly we only stock in the white 35kg size, 25kg bag and 10kg resin. please email [email protected] and request our price list and I will forward this to you thanks

Reply to Exterior wall tanking question... in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen