Search the forum,

Discuss Exterior Tiling in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Just done mine, why not
uqedejud.jpg
qupa4atu.jpg
yjy3yre3.jpg
se2e2e9a.jpg
4ysybuqu.jpg

In fact I have about 10m2 left over, if your interested ;)

Last edited:

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
They not glazed ,more matt, porcelain ,possibly will be slippy in winter, but to be honest the stone flags are slippy in winter so I tossed it about in my head and decided ( well the wife did) that we(she) would go the tile route

Your right, everything is slippery in winter. Best go for what looks good, that looks great.

Reply to Exterior Tiling in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are porcelain. I’ve just got to the end of my bag of Mapei flexible rapid set tile adhesive (powdered)...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement