Search the forum,

Discuss Embedding shower screen in tiles... in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

Lakey

TF
Reaction score
J

Jayney71

Thanks Lakey,

We do have a profile called DECO-SG (Schlüter®-DECO-SG | Function | Schlüter-Systems - http://www.schluter.co.uk/deco-sg.aspx) which can be used to integrate a shower screen. Call the office on 01530 813396 or email [email protected] if you'd like to find your nearest reseller, arrange a sample or have any questions.

Hi

I've just looked at that and it would be possible for us to use it in the wall but our floor tiles are already laid with a slot cut for the glass so we wouldn't be able to set the flange underneath the tiles. Do Schluter do a plain U channel (without the flange)?

We've already used FINEC for corners (which looks really neat) in the stone grey and dark graphite colours. Do you do the DECO-SG and/or any other U channel to match the stone grey, or in stainless steel which would match our slot drain?

Many thanks
J

D

Dumbo

I do agree with Simon as to sinking the screen into the floor . I would just silicone to floor because if you think about it, if you we're to knock it hard enough to break the silicone seal that would be an almighty wack . After all nobody seems to have a problem siliconing shower screens to walk in showers , same difference .

Reply to Embedding shower screen in tiles... in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen