Search the forum,

Discuss Edge trim alternative in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Arturs

Decided to tile my kitchen myself. 1st time tiling and I forgot to install PVC edge trim across top tiles. Any suggestions what could I do? Top tiles are mosaic if that matters

A

Arturs

Can you post a picture of the top?

Don't have a clearer pic right now. Won't be home till monday so can't provide pic from top. This is from when I started, now all walls are done and started to lay floor tiles

IMG_20180816_134651.jpg

Reply to Edge trim alternative in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen