Search the forum,

Discuss Dural Sponsors TilersForums.co.uk in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm proud to officially announce that Dural are now sponsors of tilersforums.com, the UK's Tile Forum for Professional and DIY Wall and Floor Tilers.

Dural offer Decoupling Membranes, Coloured Expansion Strips, and Profiles, that we know, but checkout this website that perhaps you didn't know about!

www.colouredmovementjoints.co.uk

And then their usual site: Welcome

In our efforts to ensure that users have a regular place to purchase the Dural range of products for tilers, we'll be announcing before the end of the month a new Wetroom Products Supplier that should also be holding 'Trade Days' for the forum members.

A big thanks to Dural from myself personally, and Dave, as always. Though please do thank them yourselves too by replying to this thread or giving them a bell. :)

Please always mention tilersforums.com when buying Dural from any supplier, hopefully over the coming months we'll be getting you a special discount but nothing is set in stone quite yet.

So thanks again from me. :thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

An excellent choice of sponsor.
Great product and at a price that provides the incentive to promote one of the best innovative ideas which helps our industry to continue improving.:hurray:

S

Stewart

Hi and welcome to the forum. Just started using your products recently after many years using Schluter.

H

hillhead

Great news and well done to all concerned,
I have heard plenty about Dural on here but have never used it so looking good for future use.

Reaction score
just a little question,schluter,s surface to tile on is open and the addy fill,s the holes straight away, and the dural has a sort of netting over the surface that surly is harder to fill the holes , Q what is the reason for this difference please ??

D

DHTiling

just a little question,schluter,s surface to tile on is open and the addy fill,s the holes straight away, and the dural has a sort of netting over the surface that surly is harder to fill the holes , Q what is the reason for this difference please ??

Ditra has dovetailed joints and the adhesive locks into those dovetails.. Dural Ci is round holes and no dovetail, the nylon mesh holds in the adhesive and actually it is easier to fill the holes with the mesh in place as this prevents it pulling back out as you serrate.

R

Rich

Fantasic news :thumbsup:

I have used it many a time and think it is great stuff. Any trade?demo days would be a great idea and any kind of discount would be really great idea :smilewinkgrin:

I have to say that it is no harder to fill the mat with adhesive than other brands without the netting but I would also be very interested to know why it is used.

Reply to Dural Sponsors TilersForums.co.uk in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen