Search the forum,

Discuss Dot and dab in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

barclay1406

Hi all,

What does everyone think about dot and dabbing tiles? Good or bad? Is there not a British standard that's says 75% or 80% of the tile has to have adhesive on it??

T

The D

Dot and dab is fantastic one dot on the corners and a dab in the middle job done and if you are a really good tiler you can do it all in blue tack :thumbsdown:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
barclay, barclay, barcly.....i just hope with a daft question like that you are a plumber, or an electrician, or groundworker.....anything but a tiler

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Dot and dab is fantastic one dot on the corners and a dab in the middle job done and if you are a really good tiler you can do it all in blue tack :thumbsdown:

dont forget the pva and porridge oats

Reply to Dot and dab in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen