Search the forum,

Discuss Does grout expire in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Bob Hope and no hope comes to mind:lol:

I was ever the optimist whitebeam ..... will probably end up buying a new bag - I know that but - cor blimey - it's £12 after all - thats nearly 6 pints of john smiths smooth.....

C

Colour Republic

I was ever the optimist whitebeam ..... will probably end up buying a new bag - I know that but - cor blimey - it's £12 after all - thats nearly 6 pints of john smiths smooth.....

6 pints:yikes: it's barely 3 down here:mad2:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
6 pints:yikes: it's barely 3 down here:mad2:

£2.05 a pint in my snooker club.....that's why IO drink so much - I am saving nearly £1.00 on every pint I have compared to the local pubs. Can save £10 some nights.....trouble is My Mrs does not seem to see it the same way...can't think why..:8:

Reaction score
use sliver sand and cement will give you a better look. clean off with water allow to harden then clean with white spirits and boiled linseed oil 60- 40 , it will bring the colour out and seal the same time,
use a clean cloth to remove access and allow to harden been doing it for years and i have tried other methods but that just dont give you the same finish

AS FOR THE GROUT BIN IT

N

Nathanumptynuts

Unfortunately if it’s out of date it won’t be stable , sure it will mix ,it will spread and it will set ! However every time you wash it it will revert back to a soft mix and just wash out . It’s heart breaking !

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Unfortunately if it’s out of date it won’t be stable , sure it will mix ,it will spread and it will set ! However every time you wash it it will revert back to a soft mix and just wash out . It’s heart breaking !
This thread is 12 years old. I bought new grout, changed jobs, broke my ankle, had 3 operations to fix it, moved house, bought 2 new cars and started a new side career sinde then...

Reply to Does grout expire in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen