Search the forum,

Discuss do you think the moon landings were fake in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

It was real Dave IMO, now stories about ghosts and clairvoyants and palm readers and all that mumbo jumbo, thats all ball****s.

:ban::ban:

C

Colour Republic

You're so random lately:lol:

ummm that's got me thinking... who has the contract to tile the international space station :?:

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
You bored Dave???

Think it was fake as the orbiter had as much technology as a modern washing machine (I can use one of these - just dont tell the wife!! - but I am not an astronaut!)

G

grumpygrouter

.... I do know one think for sure though, I was able to stay up late to what full coverage as it was available for the entire mission as and when it happened, including the initial steps onto the moon. Seemed pretty real to me then but i was only 11 at the time!! I see no reason to doubt it was real.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Nah, I think it was Genuine. The attempts previously where the astronaughts lost their lives sort of proves it if nothing else. Unmanned stuff is the future. And I doubt we'll ever find 'life' as such as space is always expanding, and we can see so far away and we've not seen anything yet.

Though I do think it'll be possible one day for us to migrate to another planet, therefore create life on it. And I think the Americans will claim owernship of it too.

Apparently the nearest possible planet that's the most similar to earth is one of the planet's moons that are in our solar system, though I forget which moon and which planet it is.

I love reading up on astronomy though there are that many terms and planet names and numbers to remember I mix them all up lol

Had to checkout this topic though lol - nice one :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It was real Dave IMO, now stories about ghosts and clairvoyants and palm readers and all that mumbo jumbo, thats all ball****s.

:ban::ban:

I'm with you on that one for sure. Don't believe in life after death, or any religions, or anything that can't be scientifically proven.

D

diamondtiling

I'm with you on that one for sure. Don't believe in life after death, or any religions, or anything that can't be scientifically proven.

Oooh a kindred soul, we think alike, there will be lots of people telling us their ghostly encounters soon I suppose, Thanks Dan me old sausage (private joke)

:8::8:

F

Fred

I hope and prey it was real, having been 5 watching Niel Armstrong take that 1st great step...........or was that the reason he took a step back in life as he couldn't deal with the deciept?

Japan has a spacecraft going to the moon to map it soon, so that should end any theory.

D

doug boardley

it's 4;30 am, and i know the reaon why the flag was fluttering, just can't think of it at the mo:mad2: but moon landing a deffo genuine event:thumbsup:

Reply to do you think the moon landings were fake in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen