Search the forum,

Discuss Do you advertise on your van? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Martino

This could maybe turn into a poll?

How many of advertise on your vehicle's and have you noticed a difference in doing so?

I have had mine sign written for 2 years and only had 1 job from actually seeing my van, i have had more work from FREE advertising!..so...waste of money?

Opinions please :)

D

David - Tradetiler

I never did because I was a bit of an aggressive 'White van man' driver. Didn't want anyone knowing who just pushed in at the front of a contraflow queue :80:

I

Ian

Just have the back of mine done and it has got me a fair amount of work, once someone took my number in Mac D's drive through!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372955791.598096.jpg

F

Fliselege

No, never have, too many do-as-you-likeys where I lived in U.K, was worried bout brerakins if I advertised I was on the tools and my paranoia has followed me to Norway. Employed now anyway so no need to advertise. Plus I have a Fiat Doblo as my work horse and don't want my name on it, get pointed and laughed at enough as it is driving the bloody thing ;-)

Reaction score
I'd say its 50/50 of the vans coming into us.......I don't get not sign writing it tbh, free advertising.....

Oh, I'd also go one bit extra and have a QR code on the back.......so when your in a traffic jam ect someone can get get their smart phone out and scan the code, they will then have your website/contact details.

M

Martino

Thats not just a everyday van bri lol!....if yours is a van then mine is a shed. a rotting shed!..nice idea tho to keep it small and simple...i have my whole van covered think ive gone off how it looks tbh!

Reply to Do you advertise on your van? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen