Search the forum,

Discuss Do it! - Come and see us this weekend.. in Birmingham for five days. Should be fun! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

PLEASE NOTE THIS EXHIBITION IS NOW OVER !

If you are local to Birmingham we were at Interbuild !

DID YOU Experience the amazing demo's of 365 Drills team with Porsadrill ?

nv2.jpg

We were there for Five days of tile drilling. This time Nicola wa back on stand... And for those who dont know the demo team its VICKY - NICKY and RICKY.

Vicky didnt make it but Nicky just landed back into UK and was ready to roll up her sleeves and show you guys just how to diamond drill....

365nicola13.jpg

She's just spend all summer abroad and it was time to get her back on the drill bits.

drilling_hard_tiles.jpg

After a long hot summer Nicola returns to what she loves best...

kit2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pjtiler

Re: Do it! - Come and see us this weekend.. in Birmingham for five days. Should be f

i,m there on Wednesday
see you then

D

Deleted member 1779

Re: Do it! - Come and see us this weekend.. in Birmingham for five days. Should be f

I'll tell Nicky to get the kettle on...

G

garhum

I will be there Thursday and I look forward to the demo had a great demo from the rubi team :8:

D

davy_G

Unfortunately it would be a bit of a treck for me Richard, but keep the photos coming.:hurray:

D

Deleted member 1779

Ha! Yes well me and Nicki know the Rubi team...

Dsc07987.jpg

She was trying to get them to come over to the dark side....

D

DHTiling

nv2.jpg

Thats devonmark....thought he would have his arm in..lol...that was expotile in march..

D

Deleted member 1779

Thats True Dave! And only six months ago but it seems a long time ago...

Since then Nicky has been abroad to play for a famous football team

365nicola.jpg

Shes got herself arrested and had to serve an ASBO....

365nicola4.jpg

She Enrolled into the Foreign Legion ARMY....

365nicola6.jpg

Been a SAILOR girl... And now she's back with us as a PILOT...

365nicola5.jpg

Wheew! What that girl can get up to in SIX MONTHS!

ALL SHE HAS TO DO NOW IS>>>>

rubi2.jpg

Keep her eye on RUBI !

D

DHTiling

Ibiza!!!!!.....:8:

W

White Room

Seems to be a lot of shiny heads:grin:

Reply to Do it! - Come and see us this weekend.. in Birmingham for five days. Should be fun! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen