Discuss Do I need an uncoupling membrane? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
The homelux mat is simply a tanking / anti fracture membrane and NOT an uncoupling membrane.

presumably equivalent to Schluter Kerdi system then?

S

Stevoe

Looks like Dura or Ditra then, tried to contact Tony at Tile Kings for the Durabase but no pickup on the phones and no response from an earlier email, have a couple of weeks+ at least yet though so will hold out, will post pictures if I can get my head around it. Huge thanks to all who have contributed to my querrie, I am sure similar questions have been posted before and I aplaud the indulgence you have afforded me.

D

DHTiling

Looks like Dura or Ditra then, tried to contact Tony at Tile Kings for the Durabase but no pickup on the phones and no response from an earlier email, have a couple of weeks+ at least yet though so will hold out, will post pictures if I can get my head around it. Huge thanks to all who have contributed to my querrie, I am sure similar questions have been posted before and I aplaud the indulgence you have afforded me.

WHO??..

try here>>> Wetdecs wet room supplier, wet room shower tray, tanking. waterproofing from leading wetroom company.

S

Stevoe

Sorry it was Tony at Wetdecs not Tile Kings, took the link from the Forum my mistake for the Faux Pa

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Stevoe - Try Schluter direct - 01530 813396

Speak to Gavin and tell him you bin talking to Alan at Lafarge

S

Stevoe

Ajax123,

Spoke to Gavin and he told me that they don't supply direct but gave me a number for an outlet in Nottingham, thanks anyway.:thumbsup:

Reply to Do I need an uncoupling membrane? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay