Search the forum,

Discuss DIY Store cards? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

surflaur

Does anybody use the business cards which are usually on the exit from most diy stores? If so how effective are they? I've just looked into it and for a basic black and white card, one sided it is £10 + VAT. Which i think is pretty expensive?

G

GazTech

I would personally avoid the DIY places, the standard of tiles they provide is appalling...give me quality tiles for a quality job......Gaz

V

Varley

I would personally avoid the DIY places, the standard of tiles they provide is appalling...give me quality tiles for a quality job......Gaz
I agree, have laid tiles from B&Q before and had a nightmare, sizes all over the place and prone to staining.

W

White Room

Does anybody use the business cards which are usually on the exit from most diy stores? If so how effective are they? I've just looked into it and for a basic black and white card, one sided it is £10 + VAT. Which i think is pretty expensive?

I was phoned by someone at wickes £8 per week I declined, But like Gaz says do you want to be laying naff tiles, Like a customer of mine has just bought ceramic floor tiles from wickes, An't I the lucky one.

S

surflaur

I didn't think of that! Well done chaps you've just saved me from making a big mistake!:hurray: Thanks.

Reply to DIY Store cards? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen