Search the forum,

Discuss Discontinued Wickes Tile Roma in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

dctyke

TF
Reaction score
Hi:

I'm after a single box of what I believe are Wickes Navarti Roma floor tiles, best described as 33x33 glossy burnt orange/terracotta sold up till about 2yrs ago. Can anybody please advise me.

V

VersaTileEssex

If you can post a picture, I'll see what I can do!

Best of luck,

Martin @ VersaTile

V

VersaTileEssex

I have had a look at compaines that supply to the DIY sheds but no one has or had a tile called Amora.

There's a link on this website for Tiles in my gargage.....might be worth ago, failing that maybe an online auction site?

Best of luck!

kind regards,

Martin @ VersaTile

L

lasaund

Hi,

I am also looking for the same tiles that you were looking for earlier in the year. I bought them at Wickes. They are a floor glossy burnt orange / terrocatta tile. You thought they were the Roma tile made by Navarti but VersaTileEssex think they were the Navarti Roma tile. Did you find the disconntiued tiles?

L

lasaund

Hi,

I am also looking for the Navarti Amora tiles which are a floor glossy burnt orange/terracotta tile. Do you know if dctyke had any success in finding the tiles.

Reply to Discontinued Wickes Tile Roma in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen