Search the forum,

Discuss Discontinued TOPRAK tile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

JIMBOB326

Hi everyone. Ive been after a few light green tiles for a while and have the name of the tile now off the company, TOPRAVIT. Its called Ural Green 33*33. About 5 years old and are approximately 30cms by 30cms. If anyone has any suggestions id welcome them. Many thanks.

M

marco

Hi Jimbob - I'm looking for some tiles by the same manufacturer in the range Sardinia, colour Ivory, size 45 x 45. Did you manage to find a stockist? Ta.

H

hillhead

Ref. Marco.
I fitted plenty of these toprak Sardinia ivory up until a couple of years ago.
There is a chance one if my local suppliers might have some lying with cobwebs on.
Contact Armatile here in N.Ireland.

M

marco

Thanks Hillhead - I am in NI and originally bought the tiles from Armatile but they have none left in stock. Any chance any other customers would have a spare box or 2? Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

F

Faith Kim

I too have been looking for some Toprak Seramik 12 x 12 glazed tile that I think may have been discontinued. The color would be Montana Noche. The old box says made in Turkey with the number EN176 on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

N

NewYorker

I too have been looking for some Toprak Seramik 12 x 12 glazed tile that I think may have been discontinued. The color would be Montana Noche. The old box says made in Turkey with the number EN176 on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I am looking for Toprak Seramik 12 x 12 glazed tile with EN 176 on box- but I am unsure of color. Can you post a picture of the tile or can I contact you?

Reply to Discontinued TOPRAK tile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen