Search the forum,

Discuss Diamond disc for DW 2400. in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

itstony

TF
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Looking to get a couple of new disc's for the DW and always used stock Dt 3734 - 25.4cm as it's always been the best one I found for both ceramic & porcelain. Super clean cutting. I have found they are available, but a slightly different with -XJ suffix. Can someone enlighten me please?

Maybe while asking that question, perhaps some suggestions on what might be recommended these days as I have not been tiling the last couple of years. Now I have a big job to do and need two extra..
I recall years ago someone recommended the Monolit CX250, which TBH was for me a bad experience personally. Hence why I have stuck with the tried and tested 3734 and the price has never changed from +/-£50. Trying to recall whe I bought the machine, has to be 2007?
Anyway, maybe things have changed, proven options so smart to ask at least.
Cheers
Tony

** quick edit.
Just noticed I am showing I joined in 2018. I still have the exact same User name. Same PW (ding ding ... need to change that) as I did 15/16yrs ago. No history?

Last edited:

Reply to Diamond disc for DW 2400. in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen