Search the forum,

Discuss diamond cut price in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

grumpygrouter

You need to work out what is best for your particular situation Steve. Work out if it is better to price on your day rate or on your m2 rate. Each area of the country will support different prices so to ask what someone would charge may not be relevant for you. Price materials and prep separately as well.

C

crazysteve123

Cheers grumpy jobs going well just all the cuts doing my tree in i charged £400 it will prob take me four days..

G

grumpygrouter

Never done one but wouldn't think there was that much extra work with ceramics cos they can be dry cut, but hey, you live and learn!

D

DHTiling

cutting square or off set(45dg) is not that much different really....once you are experienced it is just as easy as square set.......i can't see any justification to charge 25% to 50% more.....:huh2:

Reply to diamond cut price in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
Tilers turned up this morning, I explained the plan, and they said it's impossible. Something...
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Hi all what adhesive would you recommend for dot and dabbing foam cored backer board onto...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen