Search the forum,

Discuss Diamond blades in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

Just placed an order for a few bits and pieces from ATS diamond tools who I have found to be great quality and great value who are you currently using for consumables and how do you decide on which company and products you like to use ?

J

J Sid

ATS also here Gary. Good gear, good price, great advice when needed and next day delivery.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
ATS for me too for all the above reasons.
Saxton blades for my multitool blades (find them on ebay).
CTD for spacers, wedges, adhesive etc.
Screwfix for microfibre cloths
Trimtraders for trim

I try and buy based on quality of product then cost. I am a sucker for special offers so quite often will stock up on an item. I've got 7 sheds so have plenty of space.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Yep ATS for my diamond core bits, excellent value and they do the job they are supposed to do!!!!

W

White Room

Usually read the feed back on here for cutters etc, hav'nt needed anything recently but will try some ATS bits before long. Blades for the Fein tend to order from saxton.

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Trimtraders for trim

I try and buy based on quality of product then cost. I am a sucker for special offers so quite often will stock up on an item. I've got 7 sheds so have plenty of space.
Seven sheds??? I have shed envy!

W

White Room

Trimtraders for trim

Do you live on a farm or somethink.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
I have recently just started using ATS and I can not fault alan and his helpful nature and products. Which remind me I need to paypal him some money !!! The 65mm core bit ate some polished porcs for breakfast. So well priced too. Top stuff Alan.

Reply to Diamond blades in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen