Search the forum,

Discuss Dewalt DW087K Self levelling pendelum laser. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Some might remember i was on the hunt for a self levelling laser level.

http://www.tilersforums.com/tiling-tools/32371-stabila-lax-50-self-levelling-laser.html

Well i ended up with the Dewalt DW087K... What a quality piece of kit.( Big thanks to Roy :) )

I will be trying it out next week as i have a large shop ( walls & floors into 3 rooms) to set out.

This will make it a lot easier...

Review to follow and if i recall correct i think Trade tiler is to stock these soon.

493160e7a2753310a1ccc6eee4564b23.jpg

P

peckers

Nice looking bit of kit that dave, I got a laser liner one that does the same job. wouldnt be without one now m8:thumbsup:

Reaction score
Great choice Dave:thumbsup:

I've not long had mine and used it for the first time last week - pure belter:hurray:screwed to the wall it can swing a line within millimetres of 360degrees:hurray:and you can check for plumb almost anywhere on the same swing as well:hurray:

D

DHTiling

I have got the tripod and i am getting the laser pole as well... so floor to ceiling levelling..:thumbsup:

Should have had one of these years ago..:drool5:

C

Colour Republic

The tripod works nicely but i would advise getting the dewalt pole as well that is made for it around £50-60 I think. Many poles will work with it also but the dewalt one has the magnetic plate that fits the laser:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

The tripod works nicely but i would advise getting the dewalt pole as well that is made for it around £50-60 I think. Many poles will work with it also but the dewalt one has the magnetic plate that fits the laser:thumbsup:

That is nice to know... wasn't aware of that... and i noticed on your U-tube video you had one..:thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

Dave i have been using my DW087 for ages now and love it. I dont use it for standard bathrooms, mainly large jobs.
Also great when i go to see a floor , just sit the Dewalt on a flat surface ( worktop/window cill) and use a staff to find low /high spots in the floor in front of the clients eyes.....i have never had a client argue :thumbsup:
Always keep it in the box and there is room for spare batteries too.
The magnetic holder is great too when there is an available metal object handy...fridges freezers ovens etc.

Oh and it matches the DW24000 :smilewinkgrin:

A

Aston

That is nice to know... wasn't aware of that... and i noticed on your U-tube video you had one..:thumbsup:

yeah i saw that vid on u tube too...some good looking david blane look a like :thumbsup: playin around with a dw087k???

Reply to Dewalt DW087K Self levelling pendelum laser. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen