Search the forum,

Discuss DeWalt DW087K Laser Level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

I got mine a few years back from local seller on Ebay but it was a Euro model. Cant see any difference and has been faultless.

Reaction score
My dad (a tiler as well) has a one as well and they seem pretty indestructible, but it'll just be my luck that something will be wrong and I'll need to use the warranty:mad2:

I've seen them from a pretty kosher firm in Sheffield for 144 quids including postage and I think I'll end up going there, but just wanted to make sure there was nowhere cheaper first:thumbsup: call me a rabii if you like :lol:

A

Aston

hi merlecollins

becareful where you buy one of these dw087k's! there loads on ebay that are reconditioned. i bought one from a dewalt center because i was talking to one of their guys and they claim many get damanged in transit so if i were you, pay a few quid more and go to a store..many will knock money off in this climate so be pushy but polite...i like these lasers and i wouldnt hesitate to recomend them for small to medium sized areas...the dewalt dw060k floor laser square is great too!

dont be fooled by the robustness of them, if you drop them, the damage easily ie small glass, damaged diodes, etc etc so look after it..:thumbsup:

i would only ever buy 3 brands of lasers...dewalt, pls, hilti

hope this helps you out mate
Ed....

Reaction score
Cheers Ed,

You've just said everything that I have been thinking - I can get one from a local shop where I know I can take it back for an exchange if anything goes wrong, but they want 150 quids....... but obviously that price is no probs if anything DOES go wrong:thumbsup:

C

Colour Republic

iI paid about £15 more for mine I think, they wouldn't budge on the price of the level but I got them to do me a deal on a dewalt tripod (£60 down to £20) I looked at a few and was considering the bosch one for the same money but that came with a fabric pouch as opposed to a hard plastic case. Its become really important for me to be able to stack my tools and not to mention the added protection it gives whilst in the back of your van

Reply to DeWalt DW087K Laser Level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen