Search the forum,

Discuss Dewalt D24000 delight, in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

itstony

Guys,
I know it's an old chesnut on what's a good tile cutter, I have read most of those threads. My job isn't tilng, I just wanted a good tool and set my mind on this Dewalt D24000 even though too late.
I bought one in January after a major bathroom refit and its sat in the store room ever since.

Just started on my flooring and bought porcelain tiles.
I tried cutting a few to start and realised I needed to get the new tool out of the box.
I can't write enough about this machine, it's the dogs.
I am cutting tiles with ease and making life easy.
I like good tools and have many quality ones, mainly Makita to make life easy. I simply cannot understand how anyone doing tiling for a living could do without this amazing peice of kit, or similar.

It cost me less that 600 pounds (and that icludes the 75 pounds shipping to Spain) from the UK, brand new. That was after seasrching for the best price and ignoring the high quotes.

The engineering of this machine is fantastic and ease of use is err....easy.
The only downside of this is the machine is now dirty and will need an hour to clean and be ready for thr box again.

Dewalt D24000 gets my vote.

D

doug boardley

for £75 you can send it to my house and I will store it for you, (and clean it after use!):lol::lol::lol::lol:

G

garretridge

same here i got one 2 months ago of tradetiler its the best money i have ever spent its the dogs ball**** !:thumbsup::thumbsup:

J

jimbob

I can't believe you bought one and then sat it in the shed for 9 months :yikes: I'd have been using any excuse to give it a try!

"What was that darling, the sunday dinner is nearly ready? Yes, I'll come and cut the meat, just let me pop to the shed first......."

I

itstony

First time to use porcelanica tiles and it's a different ball game.
I have cut and mitred ceramics like you would never belive, but this is different.

I could never have taken this job on without thise cutter.
Just trying to search on how to drill the material.....DIY isn't easy, but it's great to do.

Reply to Dewalt D24000 delight, in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen