Search the forum,

Discuss Desperatley Seeking Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 Tiles in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I need about 10 to replace broken tiles that usve been removed. I have been to just about every tile supplier in my area (and there is a lot) and I have tried to search for them on the Internet but I am flat out of luck! These were originally purchased from the building merchants Stax back in about 2013 or thereabouts. They no longer sell them and unfortunately if I can't get hold of any I am going to have rip out the whole floor - which I can't really afford to do.

Any help or suggestions for suppliers would be greatly appreciated.

k5llee

-
Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I need about 10 to replace broken tiles that usve been removed. I have been to just about every tile supplier in my area (and there is a lot) and I have tried to search for them on the Internet but I am flat out of luck! These were originally purchased from the building merchants Stax back in about 2013 or thereabouts. They no longer sell them and unfortunately if I can't get hold of any I am going to have rip out the whole floor - which I can't really afford to do.

Hi - did you get hold of any of these? I need 2 or 3 myself - same situation

Reply to Desperatley Seeking Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 Tiles in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen