Search the forum,

Discuss Desperately seeking Wickes Tiles! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

chazbosh

Does anybody have any cream wall tiles 10 x 10 code number 231311???

I bought some from Wickes a while ago and believe they have now stopped selling them. Thanks in advance (and hoping)

U

Unregistered

I bought some from Wickes a while ago and believe they have now stopped selling them. Thanks in advance (and hoping)

Are you sure that's the correct code. Is there not a name that goes with it. Do you not have an old receipt. How old are they.

I shall try and see if I can get any information for you don't hold your breath!

A friend

U

Unregistered

Are you sure that's the correct code. Is there not a name that goes with it. Do you not have an old receipt. How old are they.
I shall try and see if I can get any information for you don't hold your breath!
A friend

C

chazbosh

Thanks for the reply!!! I had almost given up hope! I have the blast box here with me. All it says is w 231311 w - shade No F. Batch No. S-0453010306.

Hope you can help. Cheers,

Chaz

N

Nima

thats the problem with Wickes, they seem to sell end of line tiles then once they r gone then thats it, we r forever getting customers coming in saying they brought these from wickes but they dont do them anymore have u anything that matches lol. hope u find it but its doubtful, u may just have to go into tile shops armed with a sampke and look for the best match

B

bunnycd

Have you called head office? I would call them and ask them to do a search on the system to see if any stores still have them.

Reply to Desperately seeking Wickes Tiles! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen