Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss day from hell in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
set off for truro this morn 330 mile from my house , im going down m5 near worcester when police pull me over , i was'nt speeding so im puzzled it soon became clear , my insurance was cancelled on june the 12th , but company kept taking payments , so i assumed i was insured , so dont know whats gone of, my vehicle has been seized , and i was dropped of at train st, £50 to get home all tools in van still , £150 recovery charge and £20 a day storage charge
6 points and a£300 fine ,so all in all a pretty **** day
police spoke with my insurance comp ,who said the payments after june were cancellation charges , but i dont know why it was cancelled
and i cant get through to them, ive now insured my car just need to get it back grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
****ed off

W

White Room

Cancellation charges, if the insurance had expired why was they taking money ???

P

Protilers

That is awful!!!!!! Hope you can get it sorted out with the insurance company before all the points etc kick in!!!!!!!

That have to tell you why the insurance was cancelled!!!!

Are you paying monthly nybor?

P

Peter

Nightmare for you. Did you miss a payment? Sometimes they'll just cancel without notice if you missed a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Protilers

Do you know that once insurance is "cancelled" on you........you have to declare it when you renew?........
they will ask a question like "have you ever had insurance REFUSED or CANCELLED?"

and if you dont decare this incident then your future insurance policy will be void!!!!!............try and get it sorted out..............but TBH........after reading what Sir Ramic just posted.......

I think you have been scammed.........but you still need to declare it!......

sorry Nybor.......that is really rough!

all the best

Lee

Reply to day from hell in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks