Search the forum,

Discuss Cutting tiles with beveled edge in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I'm having a real problem cutting 20 x 10 tiles that have a beveled edge on all sides. If I score across the short side (10 cm) the tile cutter works as it should but every time I score along the long side (20 cm) the tile splits across the middle of the short side. Does that explanation make sense? Am I doing something wrong? The tile cutter I have is a pretty decent one (£60). Any advice would be appreciated.

Reply to Cutting tiles with beveled edge in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen