Search the forum,

Discuss Cutting and grouting glass mosaic wickes tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

mhs

Hi
This is my first post in this forum, Am bizzy tiling a shower cubicle with white ceramic tiles and wanting to place a strip (approx 6in) of pink/red glass mosaics down the centre of wall from top to bottom that i got from Wickes, I have never used glass mosaics before, can these be cut with my wet tile cutter? what grout would look good nice for these tiles as my partner does not want white grout used on the glass tiles. she would like coloured grout? is epoxy easy to use?

many thanks

Matt

M

mhs

Thanks for the reply Whitebeam, Not really the response I was looking for tbh, Iam a DIYer that has recently completed a Tiling course at UK Trades Training and was just looking for a bit of advice!
I now know the epoxy / cutter to use for these glass tiles.

Very Helpfull

Thanks
M

D

DHTiling

So your uk trades highly advanced 5 day course didn't cover glass tiles i take it :lol:..

P

prceramics

make sure you wear goggles when using the wet cutter why epoxy grout did you forget to tank ?

R

Rookery

Give the lad a break, at least he came on here to ask. Yes use a wet cutter & goggles. I'd use CG2 grout such as BAL Microflex in white. When dry, go over with some grout sealer. This wont make it stain proof but will help a bit.

Reply to Cutting and grouting glass mosaic wickes tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen