Search the forum,

Discuss Customer From Hell in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

That's unforgivable!
Not gonna get into it now Phil, I'm sure u need time to reflect and just get your head around it!
Tough break my friend.
Look after yourself.
Marc.

Q

Qwerty

Phil, I really feel for you. I cannot believe this. I fully understand your reluctance with the legal route but is it not worth at least looking into?

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
what a ***** !!....how can anyone have someone grafting round there house and not pay them a penny, bloody hate people like this.....hope all this comes back to haunt her..

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Take care Phil.

Take a while to decide wot ya gonna do........then sue the B$¥*#.
It can't be that bad to do?

T

The D

A verbal contract is as valid as a written one if she agreedday work for the duration of the job she has to pay for the days you worked endof story. Phil don’t make me come down there! Get the invoice sent off recordeddelivery tomorrow.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Thanks Dean, I will try that, she is a real whack job though, I wish I had never got involved.

Reaction score
As most of the opinions, you definitely need to get paid.

I'd take a few days off to chill. Then send the invoice recorded delivery etc...

I would've given her 2 choices, pay whats agreed, or if the tiling isn't good enough, then let me remove all the tiles

Reply to Customer From Hell in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen