Discuss CTD reward points have an expiry in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I had 1200 points (£120) and got the latest email saying I'd lost 8000 as they'd expired.
Bummer - should have checked Ts and Cs.
So if anyone was just building them up like me, be careful. They only last 12 months

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Sent them a moaning email

J

J Sid

wp_ss_20170601_0001.png

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I had 1200 points (£120) and got the latest email saying I'd lost 8000 as they'd expired.
Bummer - should have checked Ts and Cs.
So if anyone was just building them up like me, be careful. They only last 12 months
Dear Eduard

On your recent Trade Loyalty Card statement you were mistakenly informed points had expired and had been removed from your card. This was in fact a system error and you should have been notified one month before any points were deducted - to give you time to redeem.

We have re-issued the expired points onto your card and you now have until the end of June to redeem them. Remember, 1000 points entitles you to £10 of CTD products or Love2Shop vouchers.

Reply to CTD reward points have an expiry in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22