Search the forum,

Discuss CT1 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rustylt2

Has anyone ever used this stuff before? Just wondering if it is a suitable alternative to normal silicone. Looks like it could be and should last longer too and can even be applied to wet surfaces. Check out the demo videos. Expensive at £7 or £8 a tube though.

http://www.ctecuk.co.uk/

:grin:

D

DHTiling

I would try it to see what its like....but for sanitry use i dont know...worth a try i suppose...

G

GazTech

Its certainly different.....if you can't control it with water...how do you achieve a neat finish ?? solvents you ask ?....not tasting that..It would probably lead into a habit !....Gaz

G

GazTech

Near impossible bruv..but can see some good uses for some people.... , well tysfoot for starters...lol

D

DHTiling

u14805027.jpg

go on son knock it in....:lol:

Reply to CT1 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen