Search the forum,

Discuss Crystal Anthracite tiles by Zorka in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for some Crystal Anthracite tiles by Zorka , to replace some damaged ones. I originally bought them from Topps Tiles but they have been discontinued , I have tried the manufacturer but they do not have any either. Can anyone help , I need two but will buy more, they came in a box of 7 tiles 45x45. Thanks

Reply to Crystal Anthracite tiles by Zorka in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen