Search the forum,

Discuss Credit Cards Anyone??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tiler Blackpool

Hi All.
Ive not posted on here for ages so i thought id say a quick hello and get your opinion on something
whilst being here. Ive recently come across the new mobile phone / tablet card reader which enables
you to take payment by credit/ debit card. It works by slotting a connection into your phone/tablet of which
the customer can stick their card in and put in their PIN. Its a one off fee of £20ish if youve a smart phone/tablet or free
if youve an I phone/Pad. Its 2.75 % f the fee on every card usage.
I think it sounds like a great idea as no one else in my area has it and could be a great selling point? Plus you get a free mobile website (im not a salesman!!_
What do you guys think????????
Heres the link...its a limited offer so got to think fast!
http://www.huddlebuy.co.uk/deals/finance/

Thanks all

L

lbulltiling

I've been looking at something similar from a different company recently. Genuinely think I'll be getting one, so I'll post back here with feedback once I've used it a few times.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I would not put my PIN number into someone's computer or phone for them to potentially steal..... I don't suppose I would be unique in my mistrust. 2.75% sounds quite high as well. When I used to take credit card payments at my previous occupation we only used to pay 1.5%.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd hang in there. We're about to get a card firm on board that the plumbers have already beens signing up to. Off the back of that they got in touch. It seems like a decent setup too from what I can tell.

Reply to Credit Cards Anyone??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen