• Thread starter dave l and l
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 2K
  • van
Search the forum,

Discuss crash in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

I went to a hospital for a neck xray, not even involved in a accident just general wear and tear through work, my phone didn't stop ringing for a couple of years from the claims guys.

How they got that info I hav'nt a clue but was told the hospital passes on info ?

I

Italy

I went to a hospital for a neck xray, not even involved in a accident just general wear and tear through work, my phone didn't stop ringing for a couple of years from the claims guys.

How they got that info I hav'nt a clue but was told the hospital passes on info ?
is like mafia italian. ;)

D

dave l and l

garage phoned the to day and said they have started repairs on the van, i am glad as the van is decent, they have given ma a new transit high top to use. also went to the docs to get my hand knee and back looked at,
went to work for a while but my arms are aching so gave it up after about an hour..
it is a total pain had to get someone else in for kitchen and i think i will need to get someone to do a bathroom for me too,

W

WetSaw

That will all make up the uninsured part of your claim. Make sure you have paperwork to back up all of the losses and expenses you are incurring. You have a valid claim and shouldn't be out of pocket for something that wasn't your fault.

D

dave l and l

meant to be starting a job up in the western isles on thursday . i hadto phone the insurance company today to ask about my own van, they said i might be getting the van back on friday, when i told them i was going to harris to do this job they told me that if my van is available for pick up on friday i must return hire van or i will be paying for the hire of it myself and i would be paying for storage of my own van,
the problem with this is i wont be back until monday, .. the insurance girl i spoke to basically told me i had to be here to return van as soon as i my van was ready, ,, when i mentioned that i would then loose job she might as well have shrugged her shoulders . when i mentioned claiming back money for lost earnings like this she said i didnt buy the legal protection and it would not be worth my while..
how utterly faceless and terrible are insurance companies to deal with ,

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
If they are being unhelpful. Go to a not at fault company. They will claim for all your out of pocket expenses. They will take a premium though!

D

dave l and l

managed to get van back today, had to hassle the garage and the insurance company to get it sorted, returned hire van and picked up my van. missed another day at work but at least the van is sorted and i am happy with the work. ended up replacing rear bumber cross member and doors . back of van looks that much better it makes the rest of the van look crap and old ha ha

Reply to crash in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen