Search the forum,

Discuss Covering Holes in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cone

I was asked to fit a new toilet in an ensuite on a job im already on and after doing it, im left with 2 small drill holes above the toilet cistern because this new toilet is smaller than the previous one. HAs anyone any ideas for covering thee holes so they arent seen. I know the best solution is to take the tiles of and redo it but the clients asked would there not be anything just to cover them. Someone else suggested maybe something like a toilet roll holder but IMO the holes are to far apart and it would look completely stupid the toilet roll sitting there.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The little screw cap covers are meant for flat pack wardrobe screws.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    716.8 KB · Views: 12

Reply to Covering Holes in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen