Search the forum,

Discuss Cost of laying 1000x1000mm limestone tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

BMC tiling

Hi all,

I have quoted for a job using 600x600mm tiles (240 metres) and now the tiles have changed to 1000x1000mm tiles (20mm thick). I'm difficulty quoting for this now as it will take two tilers to lay each tile. Any advice on how much to charge per metre?

Many thanks,
Ben.

T

Time's Ran Out

Twice as much - if they are both Tilers !
Or 2nd man could be on labourers rates.

And Welcome.

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
You don't need two tillers. One tiler and labourer, don't think you would need to charge twice... Say if you priced £40 per sq.m for 600x600, now could charge £60 per sq.m

D

Davesax

Yep difficult as although you're getting an extra man in , effectively you'll get the job done quicker . I'd either think about day/hourly rate for you and labourer , or do as tony suggested and add about half again

Reply to Cost of laying 1000x1000mm limestone tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen