Search the forum,

Discuss Commercial tiling, The Midlands (Coventry, Rugby, Lichfield, Leciester in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

JP Tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
We are still looking for more tilers to come on board and help knock out several large schemes that we are working on.

We have large schemes starting in Coventry, as well as securing large jobs in Stafford, Rugby, Redditch, Walsall and Worcestshire

Please give me a shout if you are interested, only people with CSCS cards and site experience will be considered.

JP

JP Tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Re: Commercial tiling, The Midlands (Coventry, Rugby, Lichfield, Lecie

Just to confirm whilst we have taken some new blokes on, we are still (and always) on the look out for good reliable men to come on board. We use several of the members off Tilers Forum who I would like to think, would give JP the thumbs up in terms of jobs/rates/payments etc etc

So if you fit the bill as above, and are looking for work in 2015 - GET IN TOUCH!!!!!!!!

aytiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score

I am currently working for JP and cant fault the grumpy old git. He's fair, pays on time (in fact the same day as invoicing with me sometimes) and makes sure you have the gear to get on with your job, even if that means him driving 70 miles out to you with it himself

JP Tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score

Ha!! I didnt see Andys comment.....just to reassure people, he was being highly sarcastic about me being grumpy :) but spot on with everything else!!!!!! Andy has recently joined us through TilersForum and now has a couple of jobs that he is looking after himself in Radford and in Kirkby.

We are keen to get more people on board asap, we have a large job starting in Worcester and a lot of work in the West Midlands in general.

If anyone is interested, knows someone who is on the look out, then please send them my way and we will go from there.

Happy New Year to all

JP

M

michaelb4348

Top bloke to work for highly recommended.

G

Gazzer

Sent you a PM JP

JP Tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score

AHOY!!!!

We are still looking to take tilers on!!! We have 3 live sites in Stafford, one of which is the MoD job, 346 plots with kitchen, en-suites and bathrooms, all to be done by October. We have sites in Nottingham, Worcester, Erdington, Coventry, Corby, Birstall, Lichfield, Kidderminster, Walsall.

We pay well and on time, try to treat people fairy and give them the tools they need to earn a very good living, and generally get on!!

If you are used to commercial work, have a CSCS card, then get in touch!!!!

M

michaelb4348

You should work for this guy he is the best one I have ever worked for

G

Gazzer

AHOY!!!!

We are still looking to take tilers on!!! We have 3 live sites in Stafford, one of which is the MoD job, 346 plots with kitchen, en-suites and bathrooms, all to be done by October. We have sites in Nottingham, Worcester, Erdington, Coventry, Corby, Birstall, Lichfield, Kidderminster, Walsall.

We pay well and on time, try to treat people fairy and give them the tools they need to earn a very good living, and generally get on!!

If you are used to commercial work, have a CSCS card, then get in touch!!!!

I will second this guy. Its a refreshing change to find someone like this.

Reply to Commercial tiling, The Midlands (Coventry, Rugby, Lichfield, Leciester in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen