Currently reading:
Cheap 280w Multi Tool

Discuss Cheap 280w Multi Tool in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

padtheplumber

TF
Esteemed
redditch
Whats pic quality of inspection camera ?

Pretty good to be fair Neale, a lot better than I expected, I've only had a quick look in the house, but I might give it to my 4yr old boy to go treasure hunting down the back of the sofa! :lol:

It could well be one of those golden tools that you wonder how you lived without it.

G

Gazzer

Pretty good to be fair Neale, a lot better than I expected, I've only had a quick look in the house, but I might give it to my 4yr old boy to go treasure hunting down the back of the sofa! :lol:

It could well be one of those golden tools that you wonder how you lived without it.
Been wanting one for a while and yes I know what you mean about being one of those tools, :thumbsup:

Reply to Cheap 280w Multi Tool in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools - Pro Tiling Tools The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools Tiling is a popular home improvement project that can add value and aesthetic...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Mapei Academy Mapei UK Free Tiling Courses Practical or Online The ceramic course covers the following points: Substrate Preparation do’s and don’ts The Importance of Priming and Levelling...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement