Search the forum,

Discuss Cheap 280w Multi Tool in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

I sent a couple of these down to forum members a year or two ago as they were sold out down south at the time, they are meant to be well worth the money!!
I've got a fein that's why I didn't keep one for myself

padtheplumber

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Just popped up to Lidl to pick one of these up - thought it was worth a punt for £30
Came back with that, pack of spare blades, pack of set squares, screwdriver / pliers kit and an inspection camera!!
I love new tools!!
:thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

Just popped up to Lidl to pick one of these up - thought it was worth a punt for £30
Came back with that, pack of spare blades, pack of set squares, screwdriver / pliers kit and an inspection camera!!
I love new tools!!
:thumbsup:

Whats pic quality of inspection camera ?

padtheplumber

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Whats pic quality of inspection camera ?

Pretty good to be fair Neale, a lot better than I expected, I've only had a quick look in the house, but I might give it to my 4yr old boy to go treasure hunting down the back of the sofa! :lol:

It could well be one of those golden tools that you wonder how you lived without it.

Reply to Cheap 280w Multi Tool in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen