Search the forum,

Discuss Can i put this in JOTM. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Closeboard Fence 014.jpg Closeboard Fence 015.jpg Closeboard Fence 017.jpg Closeboard Fence 016.jpg Closeboard Fence 004.jpg Closeboard Fence 002.jpg Closeboard Fence 003.jpg Closeboard Fence 013.jpg Closeboard Fence 005.jpg Closeboard Fence 001.jpg Closeboard Fence 011.jpg Closeboard Fence 007.jpg Closeboard Fence 010.jpg Closeboard Fence 009.jpg Closeboard Fence 006.jpg Closeboard Fence 008.jpg :thumbsup:Had to be near home the last couple of days due to wife being in hospital, and me doing the school run. As some of you know i do a bit of Forestry & Landscaping as the was my business a few years ago. So this is what i did for a customer yesterday and finished it today. Nice being out the fresh air.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

johnryan

i guess we'll have to wait till you've taken the rest of it down to see what it looks like before you enter for jotm

D

doug boardley

naah, not for JOTM Andrew, gotta be tiling mate, you can stick it "show us your work" thread tho' mate

Reply to Can i put this in JOTM. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen