Discuss Can anyone help identify these border tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Phil_D

TF
Reaction score
20190302_111634.jpg
20190302_111622.jpg
Two of the border tiles in my bathroom have disintegrated around my bath. The tiler who I've used in the past doesn't know what they are. If I can get two he can cut what's left of the damaged ones out and put the new ones in their place. They measure 70 x 250mm and are about 15mn deep. Any help would be really appreciated

Reaction score
Used to use one similar about 20 years ago.

Porcelanosa listello bottocino (may not be spelt correctly), came in about 3 different colours.

They were a treat to grout

W

Waluigi

Agree with that. One of the colours was an orangey brown. Remember them very well. Mitred these tiles round two windows in a Bathroom.

Reply to Can anyone help identify these border tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22