Search the forum,

Discuss Can anybody help me gain some experience? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M83T

TF
Reaction score
Hi I started the year determined to make a start on changing career so I went on a short tiling course to learn the basics I have since tiled my own kitchen splash back and have a friend's kitchen lined up which is good practice whilst I continue with my current job.
I was just wondering if there was anybody on here that would be interested in letting me tag along for few Saturday's here or there with them maybe so I can watch and help to get a little more experience? I wouldn't want paying, I'm just struggling with how to progress further and I'm determined to make this work as I am really interested in the trade and I'm always on here reading different posts to gain some knowledge. I'm in Devon and would be willing to travel within Devon or further possibly. I know I'm clutching at straws slightly but any help would be amazing.

Reply to Can anybody help me gain some experience? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen