Search the forum,

Discuss Business Cards or Flyers? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rookery

I tried leaflets a few years ago, nicely designed & printed but a waste of time and money. Apart from recommends etc, I find my website and sign written van bring in enquiries.

J

jlktiling

I can design the flyer, I used to be in graphic design, an printing will cost next to nothing.....
I still think its worth a shot.

G

Gazzer

I tried the same but the jobs I got ( which were only 2 small repairs) probably didnt even cover the cost of show leather.

D

DHTiling

I tried leaflets a few years ago, nicely designed & printed but a waste of time and money. Apart from recommends etc, I find my website and sign written van bring in enquiries.

I am with you.. my sign written van gets noticed all around town and local towns as well... then the website , i good looking website that is easy to navigate and says it all, does work..

B

Bubblecraft

I'm with you there too. My van catches your eye. Minimum about of detail & points you in the direction of my website with a memorable name too
u7u6y3et.jpg
ena8adaz.jpg
dahu2ahy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gazzer

When I get a van (eventually) ill put some graphics on.....

And there we have a whole new thread....what looks best ? Trying to design mine at the moment. I think I will design something as close as I can possibly get then hand it over to the sign company and see if they can suggest more .

Reply to Business Cards or Flyers? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen