Search the forum,

Discuss Busiest in 4 years.. Recession over.. official in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
So, it seems the recession is over, as its the busiest its been for a few years, if you're not busy.............. you're doing it wrong ;-)

what a stupid thing to say...

I know plenty of good tradesmen that are up and down like a yo-yo, and have been for the past 3/4 years..

is the recession over ?.....I hope so, but just cause your not booked up for 5 months, I wouldn't say your doing something wrong...

and by the way im fine for work...as busy as I want to be, but I know plenty of good tilers still scratching round for work, as they ring me to see if I need a hand on a regular basses ...

J

jonnyc

There's tons of work out there, loads of new builds and extensions going up round here. I've got my heart set on a new van in September, hope it works out.
new van bri!!
wtf
how old is the beauty in the picture!
surely a work van is just that and judging by your current van your private drive will be something tasty.
i always buy new and write them off after 7 years.
I have employees that share my vans so they do not get looked after as well as you might.
but to me a vauxhall vivaro sportive or similar is a good compromise and i do not feel the need to change every few years.
if i did i would not get much money for them because they are full of adhesive but still mechanically good because i service regular

Reply to Busiest in 4 years.. Recession over.. official in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement