Search the forum,

Discuss builders in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

wayne

TF
Reaction score
people always bang on about bad builders on here so i thought i would tell you about the one i just worked for. left me on my own to get on with it listened to my advice and didnt grumble over price.gave hi my invoice yesterday and money was paid direct to my account this morning. he is booked up for next twelve months as well. the other tiler he used wouldnt go back to a job he had messed up. load of flats just finished when owners used showers tiles fell off. pva on all walls and porcelain tiles with normal bucket gear has been used.:oops:the tiler wont go back and sort it so he is taking him to court. it will cost around 10k to put right so beware using wrong mats could leave you in trouble

wayne

TF
Reaction score
worked between xmas and new year for him. didnt want to but its paid off now. got 2 floors to do for him next week and a big bathroom next month

D

DHTiling

The builders i do work for are just the same as that one....spot on and no worries on payment..

H

hillhead

Good on ya,
i met a builder 2 years ago same sort of situ,
anyway he has given me over 20 new houses to do since and reccomended me too,just finished one for him before christmas,over 240mtrs in it alone.

W

White Room

Well done wayne hope he keeps you going, did work for a builder, father and son and they were brilliant. Then moved to suffolk:incazzato:

F

Fred

Good luck Wayne, it proves using the proper materials and sound advice goes a long long way...........

D

doug boardley

nice to hear that there's still some people who listen to good advice too!

Reply to builders in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen