Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

Discuss British Ceramic Tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Trader History (0)
  1. Mike Armitage

Mike Armitage New to TilersForums.co.uk

Hi Guys. I’m looking for just a couple of plain, gloss white tiles 245mm x 330 to replace a couple of tiles after fitting a new shower in a cubicle. British Ceramic tiles went into administration on 30th January this year so I’m hopeful that there may be a few around still.
    Mike

2. Andystiletiling

Andystiletiling Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

Try ebay, still plenty listed on there..

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mike Armitage

Mike Armitage New to TilersForums.co.uk

Thanks Andy. I’ve spent about 4 hours trolling through EBay. Haven’t found them yet,

4. Nicholastephenson

Nicholastephenson Active Member

Hi guys I’m looking for 3 boxes of bct hd insignia grey wall tiles ,,,I was in the middle of doing bathroom and awaiting more tiles when they went into admin, would anyone know who purchased all the stock, I’ve trawled ebay but nothing ,,thanks nichola