Search the forum,

Discuss Bought Tiles That Were Too Big! in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

Kate Gooch

We're tiling a small bathroom, and I bought some tiles online, but they are quite a lot too big. I am wondering whether they can be cut to a smaller size before laying them (eg. cut into quarters). They don't have any bevelled edges etc, so it seems like it might be doable. The alternative is to return them at quite a substantial cost of courier etc.

These are the tiles....Polished Antique White 60x60 Tiles | Walls and Floors

Any advice would be fantastic!

T

Tile Shop

How big is the area you're covering?

Exact measurements would be good as they are also available in 60x30.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tile Shop

Kate,

I work at Walls And Floors and i think i've found your order. Please can you send me a private message with your order number.

We have some other smaller alternatives that i can suggest if you want. We could do a collection and redelivery and i also have ways and means of making any associated company restocking charges disappear.

J

Just Rizzle

y do people buy crap off the inter net they get what they deserve .go to your local supplier youll get a far better service
went to price a job this week guy paid 12[pound a meter for some dross stone
I walked a way when I said I don't polish terds

Reply to Bought Tiles That Were Too Big! in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen