Search the forum,

Discuss Black Polished Porcelain stains, HELP! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

swiss

Hi all,

My brother in law has just laid 18m2 400mm x 400mm black polished porcelin tiles in my kitchen, but where they have been walked on in trainers, not overly dirty just bit of dust its marked the tile and i cant get it off, its not like a stain as such its as if its imprinted on the tile, there's a fair few other marks as well, I've been back down the tile shop and they said they should have been sealed before being layed but they never told me that. If worse comes to worse I think they'll pay for them if they need to come up but thats really last resort. Does anybody know anything that would get rid of the marks, i tried a porcelin cleaner but it didnt do a thing. Would a floor polisher work? Or a stronger cleaner? There not grouted yet.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to Black Polished Porcelain stains, HELP! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.