Search the forum,

Discuss Birmingham: Bathroom floor and walls in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

pilsburypie

Hi all.

Let me explain the situation. Previous job bodged by builder. He has agreed to pay for the whole job to be removed and totally redone. (Thanks Dominic Diamond Tiling for your report).

The builder has asked for 3 quotes.

Neil from NP Tiling has quoted for me (cheers Neil) and I have got one other quote from a local tiler.

So I am after one further quote to remove bathroom suite, rip off old tiles wall and floor, take up floor and prep properly with 18mm WBP and hardiebacker, tile the floor and half walls then put suite back in. I understand you will require a plumber for the removal and refit of the suite - I am happy for you to arrange if you know one or I can arrange my own.

Help appreciated for a start hopefully in a few weeks.

Mark

D

Deleted member 9966

hi Mark

Thanks for advertising your need for another quotation. Could you let us know where you are located? That way, the local members can get to you.

:thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 9966

If any member is interesting in going to inspect and put in a quote for Mark, please pm him directly for further details.

Mark, I will sticky this thread and when you've got your third quote, let me know and I will unstick :thumbsup:

Reply to Birmingham: Bathroom floor and walls in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen